I’m Clint, and I want to clear the air.
I’m more interested in selling your product than I am in making my portfolio look cool. Let’s schedule a time to sit and talk about your goals over coffee and a waffle.
I’m available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. firstname.lastname@example.org | 405 627 1193
I’ve been branding businesses, events, and Non-Profits since 2003. If you’re looking for solid branding and clear results, you’ve found the right brand partner. Here’s a few of my brand values:
- I’m a brand partner that co-creates solutions with my clients.
- I love to find people who are doing amazing things and get more people to notice what they’re doing.
- My clients love my risky ideas. Because it’s not risky if it works. After all, risky becomes genius when our weird ideas work.
- Weird ideals welcome. If your weird idea works, it wins.
I’ve been interviewed a few times:
Ten quick facts about Clint:
- Yes, the last name is Native American, I’m a Cherokee.
- On average, I read one non-fiction book per month.
- I love Legos… way too much for a man of my age.
- I can’t seem to shut up about starting, growing, and running a small business.
- Batman. Every time and always.
- Almost all food benefits when paired with bacon. I said almost.
- Personal Accountability, Boundaries, and living Debt Free are some of my favorite topics.
- Movie popcorn, life’s too short for anything less.
- I swim for exercise… because of all the bacon and movie popcorn.
- I own an Indiana Jones hat. Yes, I look stupid wearing it.
Bonus fact: I play my ebony ES-335 through a Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket without the use of ANY effects pedals, on purpose.