Where could your brand take you?
Most business owners know that their branding could look better and work harder. But, they feel uncertain about the steps they need to take.
We walk with our clients through a branding process that raises the status of their business so they can connect with their best customers and start growing their profits again.
Working with us helps you brand with confidence, turning new customers into repeat customers. Are you ready to see what happens when we connect our creativity to your business goals?
I help overworked Creative Directors and Business Owners who think big.
They trust me with their design projects so they can get back to serving their customers and clients well. That work usually involves helping them with idea generation, branding, and even designing logos from the ground up.
Short list of clients:
The Last Frontier Council, Boy Scouts of America
The Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma
Sooner Alcohol Narcotics Education
Birth Choice of Oklahoma, Inc.
Arts Council of Oklahoma City
Fit Like Flint Fitness Apparel
The Underground Coffee
BDF Comedy Productions
Robot House Creative
Holy Cow Creative
B. Heard Music
Ten quick facts about Clint:
- Yes, the last name is Native American, I’m a Cherokee.
- On average, I read one non-fiction book per month.
- I love Legos… way too much for a man of my age.
- I can’t seem to shut up about starting, growing, and running a small business.
- Batman. Every time and always.
- Almost all food benefits when paired with bacon. I said almost.
- Personal Accountability, Boundaries, and living Debt Free are some of my favorite topics.
- Movie popcorn, life’s too short for anything less.
- I swim for exercise… because of all the bacon and movie popcorn.
- I own an Indiana Jones hat. Yes, I look stupid wearing it.
Bonus fact: I play my ebony ES-335 through a Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket without the use of ANY effects pedals, on purpose.
We craft confidence with design you can lean on.™