Take sure steps on your design path. Let me show you the way.
I believe people should feel sure about their logo. I believe that a confident business owner is a successful one. Their sure footing helps to solidify their success.
But finding the right person to help you can be tricky. Hiring the wrong person can make you feel lost and frustrated.
But what if I told you that you can feel confident in your brand? All you need is the right designer to show you the way. I’m Clint, your guide to great design.
My goal is that you’re excited to show people your logo and, that you’re proud to hand someone your business card. I want you to feel confident about doing business.
Working with me takes away the stress of wondering if the job will get done right the first time. You get the peace of mind of knowing that your project will work and look great. It only takes about a minute to fill out your creative brief. Ready to get started?
I help stressed out Creative Directors by getting their design work done well so they can focus on what matters most.
That usually involves designing logos and event marketing materials (event logos, T-shirts, posters, vinyl banners, brochures, etc.) from the ground up.
I typically work with:
Small Business Owners
Short list of clients:
The Last Frontier Council, Boy Scouts of America
The Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma
Sooner Alcohol Narcotics Education
Birth Choice of Oklahoma, Inc.
Arts Council of Oklahoma City
Fit Like Flint Fitness Apparel
The Underground Coffee
BDF Comedy Productions
Robot House Creative
Holy Cow Creative
B. Heard Music
Ten quick facts about Clint:
- Yes, the last name is Native American, I’m a Cherokee.
- On average, I read one non-fiction book per month.
- I love Legos… way too much for a man of my age.
- I can’t seem to shut up about starting, growing, and running a small business.
- Batman. Every time and always.
- Almost all food benefits when paired with bacon. I said almost.
- Personal Accountability, Boundaries, and living Debt Free are some of my favorite topics.
- Movie popcorn, life’s too short for anything less.
- I swim for exercise… because of all the bacon and movie popcorn.
- I own an Indiana Jones hat. Yes, I look stupid wearing it.
Bonus fact: I play my ebony ES-335 through a Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket without the use of ANY effects pedals, on purpose.
Design you can lean on.™